We have two bedrooms in the main house. The twin-room has an en-suite and the double room has the sole use of the bathroom on the landing. When both these rooms are booked, we can offer accommodation it the cottage next to the main house.
Please note minimum stay is currently two nights however, we can occasionally make exceptions if needed so please contact me to ask whether this would be possible.
Once we have confirmed availability, a deposit will be required from you to secure your booking. Booking price and deposit details will be advised at time of confirmation.
Rates can be found on our Pricing page.
Included in the price is a full English Breakfast as well as tea and cakes in the sitting room.
There are also facilities to make tea and coffee in your room.
Here are some of the extras which we can also provide:
- For walkers we will dry your clothing and boots
- Packed lunches for a nominal price.
- We are happy to collect or drop you at good local walks. We can also arrange other transport.
- Often guests will bring their mountain bikes. The estate has over 100 km of pathways and roads to explore.
- Kimmerston Riding Centre is close by and other pony trekking opportunities are also available.